Three men rescue children from apartment fire

Posted on 5.5.17

STUART, FL – One evening, a grandmother was cooking dinner with her two grandchildren, when she left to run across the street to the store. While she was gone, the stove caught on fire. Three men who happened to be walking by saw the smoke and rushed inside the apartment. While two of the men evacuated the children, the third man used a portable fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Police officers said the men’s quick actions potentially saved two lives and prevented serious property damage.

WPTV 5 (Stuart, FL)

« Back to Articles