TEMPLE, TX – Employees of a Texas grocery store were able to use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a fire that had started in the loading dock. Temple fire fighters arrived at the loading dock area around 3:40 a.m. to find that the fire had already been extinguished by the store employees. Their fire investigation determined that the fire was started unintentionally from the heat of a trailer’s clearance light against the door seal. Temple Fire and Rescue said the damage was confined to the door seal and that no one was injured by the fire.
Employees use portable fire extinguisher to halt fire
Posted on 9.5.17