Hotel employee extinguishes washing machine fire

Posted on 7.13.18

BISMARCK, ND – Earlier this month, a laundry machine caught fire at the My Place Hotel in Bismarck. While it is unclear what started the fire, a hotel employee is credited with putting out the flames by using a dry chemical portable fire extinguisher. Once fire crews arrived, they only had to ventilate the building of smoke, as the employee had extinguished the entire fire. No injuries occurred as a result of the fire and only the washing machine itself was damaged.

The Bismarck Tribune (Bismarck, ND)

« Back to Articles