Articles

Fast food restaurant customer stops fire with an extinguisher

Posted on 2.23.16

KNOXVILLE, IA – Knoxville Fire and Rescue had to be called to the Hardee’s in Knoxville, IA when a coffee pot malfunctioned. The malfunction caused sparks to shoot out of the top of the coffee maker. A customer who was nearby, swiftly grabbed a portable fire extinguisher and put out the fire before it could […]

Read Full Story »

Restaurant owner “blessed” after fire extinguisher saves business

Posted on 12.30.15

PINE BLUFF, AR – A fire at a restaurant early Wednesday morning resulted in smoke damage but no injuries. The restaurant owner said that fire started in the kitchen when a can of cooking spray fell on a hot stove and exploded. She stated that she was in the dining room when she heard the […]

Read Full Story »