Restaurant owner “blessed” after fire extinguisher saves business

Posted on 12.30.15

PINE BLUFF, AR – A fire at a restaurant early Wednesday morning resulted in smoke damage but no injuries. The restaurant owner said that fire started in the kitchen when a can of cooking spray fell on a hot stove and exploded. She stated that she was in the dining room when she heard the explosion, but she was able to grab an extinguisher and “get the fire out.” She said she will have to replace two stoves in the kitchen, but described herself as “blessed” because there were no injuries.

The Commercial

« Back to Articles