Restaurant workers save house with fire extinguisher

MILWAUKEE, WI – The head chef at a Milwaukee restaurant was outside hanging Christmas decorations when he noticed that the man grilling across the street had set his porch on fire. The chef and two other men grabbed several fire extinguishers from the restaurant and ran across the street. The restaurants’ business manager was watching the three men; she said that the flames were growing quickly. The men, however, managed to completely put the fire out using the extinguishers before the fire department arrived. No one was hurt as a result of the fire.

WISN 12 (Milwaukee, WI)

« Back to Articles