Portable Extinguisher used in Elementary School Fire

Posted on 8.14.19

Fire at Northridge Elementary school release

Northridge, ND – The Bismarck Fire Department was called to the Northridge Elementary School after a fire was reported in a basement storage area. However, a school employee was able to put out the flames using a portable fire extinguisher before the fire department arrived. There were no injuries and the damage was limited to the basement. Officials determined that the fire started on a stovetop in the basement and was ruled as accidental.

KX News (Bismarck, ND)

« Back to Articles