Endicott, NY – The Cider Mill in Endicott caught fire one early morning this week. The fire was traced to an electrical outlet and when firefighters arrived on the scene, the staff had already been able to safely put it out with a portable extinguisher. Even though they had to close the shop for the day, no one was hurt and there was no damage to any of the property. With their large following in the community, customers were happy to hear that the fire was more of “an inconvenience and not a tragedy”.
Cider Mill reopens after fire put out by extinguisher
Posted on 11.13.19