Middletown family averts disaster with smoke alarm and fire extinguisher

Posted on 5.5.20

Middletown family averts disaster with smoke alarm and fire extinguisher

Middletown, NJ – A smoke alarm and fire extinguisher staved off disaster for a family in the Middletown, NJ. The fire broke out in the home’s laundry room, but the family was quickly alerted to it by their smoke alarm. While most of the family evacuated the home, one of the residents used a portable fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Fire crews arrived shortly later to inspect and ventilate the home.

Ashbury Park Press. (Middletown, NJ)

« Back to Articles