Windber, PA – Fire officials from Windber, Pennsylvania say that a man saved his family after a fire started in the home’s third floor living space. After smelling smoke and hearing the fire alarms go off in his home, the man rushed to the third floor and put out the flames with a portable fire extinguisher. The man was able to completely extinguish the fire before the fire department arrived. No injuries were reported, and only a small area of the third floor suffered damage.
Windber man saves own home with fire extinguisher
Posted on 7.12.20