Hotel fire put out with extinguisher

Hotel fire put out with extinguisher

Grand Forks, ND – Fire crews were recently called to respond to a fire at hotel in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Upon arriving on the scene, they discovered smoke inside the building, but no active fire. According to a statement, a portable fire extinguisher was used by someone at the hotel to completely put out the fire. There were no injuries as a result of the fire, and the cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical issue with an air conditioner.

Grand Forks Herald (Grand Forks, ND)

« Back to Articles