Fire extinguisher used to put out kitchen fire

Posted on 12.22.20

Fire extinguisher used to put out kitchen fire

Shrewsbury, MA – On a recent Sunday, a resident at a hotel in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts had to jump into action to prevent the spread of a fire in one of the building’s apartment units. The fire started in the unit’s kitchen on the stove top and microwave. The resident immediately jumped into action and used a portable fire extinguisher to keep the fire from spreading until firefighters could arrive. While the kitchen area was severely damaged from the fire, it was contained to the unit and did not spread further.

Shrewsbury Patch (Shrewsbury, MA)

« Back to Articles