Grand Forks tenant uses fire extinguisher to put out bathroom fire

Orange flame background

Grand Forks, ND – Grand Forks, North Dakota firefighters were recently called to respond to a report of smoke and flames coming from an apartment. A fan in the bathroom overheated and started a ceiling fire. Before responders arrived, the apartment tenant successfully used a portable fire extinguisher to suppress the flames. By using the fire extinguisher, the tenant was able to put out the fire and limit the amount of damage.

KVLY (Fargo, ND)

« Back to Articles