Local reporter shares how fire extinguisher saved her home

Bethlehem, PA – After waking up to her fire alarm sounding, a local reporter in Bethlehem, PA found her dishwasher on fire. As the flames began to spread, she grabbed a portable fire extinguisher and used it to completely extinguish the flames. Damage was limited to the dishwasher and the family was able to return home shortly after authorities cleared the house. After the incident, she shared her experience, stressing that the outcome could have been much worse if she did not have a fire extinguisher on hand.

Lehigh Valley News – Bethlehem, PA


« Back to Articles