Fire extinguisher saves home after candle fire

High Springs, FL – In High Springs, FL, a family awoke to smoke and flames when a candle that had been left burning started a fire in one of their bedrooms. Fortunately, the homeowner had kept a fire extinguisher in the home and safely used it to knock out the fire before firefighters arrived on scene, preventing significant damage to the home. Upon arriving, firefighters found that the fire was contained to the bedroom and completely extinguished.


Alachua Chronicle – High Springs, FL


« Back to Articles