Extinguisher puts out television fire

Posted on 7.29.18

LANCASTER, PA – A Lancaster man went to bed early one Sunday morning and left his flat screen TV on playing music with a timer to shut it off after an hour. Instead, the man woke up to the TV on fire on a table at the foot of the bed. The home’s smoke alarms woke two other people up, who were able to use a portable fire extinguisher to put out the flames. The fire was extinguished before the fire department arrived and the man who left the TV on was treated for smoke inhalation.

Fox 45 News (Lancaster, PA)

« Back to Articles