Fire extinguisher saves family from tens of thousands of dollars in damage

Posted on 6.3.19

Whitehall, MI – Over Memorial Day weekend, a local Whitehall family was shocked when their pool heater burst into flames. Enjoying some s’mores with friends, the party was interrupted by a cloud of smoke billowing from the pool house. Upon discovering the fire, the family’s guest, a Fire Inspector at White Lake Fire Authority, swiftly grabbed a portable fire extinguisher from the kitchen and put out the flames. Only the pool heater and attached plumbing were lost.

FireExtinguishersSaveLives.org Submission (Whitehall, MI)

« Back to Articles